Individual Therapy for Adolescents
Therapy and coaching for middle and high school girls:
I know that your daughter is one of the most important things in the world to you. That is why I have devoted my practice to improving the emotional health and well being of teens. My office offers a non judgmental, safe place where teens can talk openly about what is bothering them while learning positive coping skills to manage tough situations.
I specialize in adolescent issues related to:
- Academic Pressures
- Mood Swings
- Peer Pressure
- Anxiety and Depression
- Body Image Concerns
- Low Self Esteem
- Self-Harm Behaviors
- Social Skills
- Relationship Problems
- Medical Problems / Illness
- Isolation and Loneliness
The benefits girls will receive from therapy and coaching services:
- Learn proven stress management techniques
- Discover the secret to increasing self confidence and improving body image
- Practice strategies to make new friends and spend less time worrying about people who bring you down
- Set limits around social media time (even when you don’t feel like it)
- Receive professional support while navigating through hard situations
- Learn how to let go of what you are doing to yourself that is hurting you
- Obtain new tools to manage mood swings
Enhancing mother and daughter relationships:
I often invite mothers and daughters to join together to celebrate their relationship and get to know each other in a whole new way. These no stress sessions allow for mothers and daughters to learn new ways to show appreciation towards each other, resolve conflict, discuss important topics and honor each other's needs and boundaries. Mothers and daughters will receive helpful advice, tips and resources to immeditatly practice at home. The mother and daugther sessions are a positive enhancement to a teen's individual or group therapy.
Have questions about how this may work for your daughter?
Please give me a call today and I will be happy to answer any questions that you may have.